Thursday 27 May 2010

Put Me to the Test - GameSurgeons.com

I've just finished my second brief from my Put Me to the Test experiment given to me by web designer Colin Grist.

Brief: Make some really hip, small characters for a new website gamesurgeons.com. It's a site about gaming and game reviews. The characters should be doctors and nurses but with a cartoony feel and they would be dotted around the layout. Really nice, modern and humorous in style.

Deliverable: Set of characters

Deadline: Two weeks

Solution:

I wanted to create a set of characters that reflected the design of the GameSurgeons website.

I decided to imagine characters that would work in the GameSurgeons hospital. Using the style of vector forms without outlines and slight gradients I created a set of Southpark-like figures that can be used to examine new games and consoles.

The nurse carries an Xbox game instead of a clipboard, the surgeon is playing with the GameSurgeons syringe and the doctor has a PlayStation controller for a stethoscope.



Feel free to leave me feedback, that is the aim of it after all!
Plus, feel free to Put Me to the Test by clicking this button:

No comments:

Post a Comment