Tuesday 16 June 2009

Graphic and Communication Design Degree Show


On Thursday I went with one of my coursemates to the degree show for our course to see what the Third Years have been up to. It was really good to see everyone's portfolio and certainly gave me some ideas for my portfolio when the time comes!

How do you make yourself stand out?

Well one or two did stand out to me - I think the free packet of "WellbeLoveHearts" did it for me (but then again I am a student and anything free appeals) by a Mr. Simon Wellbelove.

Another stood out due to it's conciseness. It was well thought through, put together and professionally presented. I definately found the shorter the better, long books were a bit offputting and often showed off some of the "less-good" work to fill up space.

No comments:

Post a Comment